CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

chapter 1

I started reading the Cafe book again. Just finished the first chapter.
I love the sisters and I so agree with their thoughts.
It got me so excited about the school year
and also about our pilot group.  The first chapter
says their are 4 keys steps to this system.
1.  Notebook for record keeping
2. Teacher meet with children to assess their needs
3. Teacher plans small group lessons
4. Teacher assembles whole group lessons when most of the
class needs that skill.

1 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I also like how in Chapter 1 they say this isn't a scripted program and it will never be finished. That is because it is always changing based on your teaching style and the needs of your kids. I found this to be true last year when I started CAFE. There were things in the book that just didn't work for me. I changed some things a little and made it work for me.
~Michelle

Post a Comment