CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Notebook

Well.... I said I was going to post picture of my notebook,but I have somehow lost my camera. So..... that is bad for me. I actually ended up with 2 CAFE notebooks this year. One I started with that had all my data in each and tab for each kid. Then I made a different notebook for my group and individual lessons with the kids. So, I am going to try and do one notebook again. I would like to have it all in one place. I am also starting a math notebook and I need the least amount possible for me to keep up with. Any thoughts.... from those of you have a notebook set up  or ideas about what you are going to do.

5 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I'm probably going to keep 2 notebooks just because the one I keep all my data in gets too big to manage on a daily basis. I keep it next to my small group table so it is right there when I need it. I have the big notebook for data and a smaller one I keep group lessons and the keeping track form in.

I'm also doing a math notebook and a writing notebook. I'm planning to do my writing with a writer's workshop format and using a CAFE type binder to keep up with the students' writing progress.

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies! I got all my tabs in my notebook. Just have to print a calendar to include and give Michelle my paper for my cute letters and I'll be all set. I'm so excited to be a part of this group!
~Trace

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I may try the cafe math after Christmas...gotta get my feet wet with the reading part first! :)

Michelle W. said...

I've already been doing CAFE for reading and math so this year I'm doing it with writing. I found a wonderful new book called No More "I'm Done!" by Jennifer Jacobson. She does writer's workshop in the CAFE style so I'm doing it too. I can't wait to give it a try.

Kelly Reasner said...

I bought another pack of 31 tabs for a writing notebook. I am not sure what I have gotten myself into with 3 notebooks.

Post a Comment